Welcome to The Personal Journey group on-line!
We are so glad to have you joined us. This is an opportunity for you to find the peace that surpasses all understanding and the joy that knows no bounds that can only be found through a personal intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
You are now officially a member of The Personal Journey group on-line, Your are part of network of Christians who are looking and finding healing in every area of their lives.
Through the power of True Fellowship we find a) the healing power of confession, b) the incredible power of accountability, and c) the strength in continued unity.
3. Check this website and watch your email for updates on group meetings, on-line video series, your weekly newsletters. Your weekly Newsletter from GNBM.org for The Personal Journey group online will come out on Monday afternoons. If you do not get an email you may check your "Junk folder" and "Whitelist" the email. See instructions for Whitelisting.
4. Download your free copy of 30 Days to Freedom in Jesus Christ eBook.
5. These groups are interactive, so your participation is key to the dynamics of "True Fellowship." Each group will have moderators to help facilitate the meetings. Certain parameters will be laid out for the meetings to keep them on task. Restoration, recovery, and healing in every area of our lives through the power of the Holy Spirit in our relationship with Jesus Christ is the central focus.
So what do I do next?
(Bookmark this page or add to favorites for future reference, if you lose these direction just go to the contact link and let us know.)
1. Check the calendar of events on this website to decide which group(s) you would like to participate and sign up.
2. If you do not have a Webcam and audio equipment for a small investment (as small as under $20) you can purchase them through
a local Best Buy or go to the eStore on this website and purchase them through Amazon.com. NOTE: You do not have to have Webcam and audio equipment to participate. You can start with an Internet connection to go to the meeting room and use your phone to dial in for the audio.