Good News Broadcasting & Multimedia -GNBM.org
Good News Broadcasting and Multimedia (GNBM.org) is a faith-based international not-for-profit organization dedicated to spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ throughout the world via modern multimedia technology. This includes books, eBooks, BLOGS, chatrooms, forums, on-line video, digital video, Internet TV, web TV, IPTV, and Video on Demand.
Our intent is to produce, aggregate, distribute and market quality Christian media content in a simple Holy Spirit led format that reaches all ages throughout the world. We follow Jesus Christ's last command in the Great Commission.
The Great Commission
"Then Jesus came to them and said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:18-20 (NIV)
- The Trinity. This consists of the one true God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the bible. His only begotten son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, the Counselor. The three are co-equal and co-eternal. (John 14:9-11, 15-21, 25-26)
- The Bible is the Inerrant Word of God. The bible was verbally inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written. It is the road map for life and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for Christian life. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
- Jesus Christ. The Way, the Truth and the Life. The only way to God is through His son Jesus Christ. When you see the Son, you see the Father. We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, his teachings, his sin free life, his death on the cross and subsequent bodily resurrection. We believe in his ascension into heaven to the right hand of the Father and His imminent return to judge the living and the dead. (John 14:1-14; Matthew 1:20-25, 27:50, 28:1-10, 24:26-35; Mark 16:19; II Timothy 4:1)
- The Command. Love the Lord your God with all your heard and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second being- Love your neighbor as yourself. There are no greater commands than these. All the law and the prophet hang on these two commands. (Mark 12:30-31; Matthew 22:37-40)
- Salvation by Grace through Faith. Our belief is that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, rose from the dead and ascended into heaven to judge the living and the dead. All who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His death and resurrection. This belief is a gift of God, for it is by grace that we are saved through faith and not from ourselves or by our own works. (Ephesians 1:4-9)
- Unity. We are all members of one body, Christ's body the church, meaning all those who believe in salvation through Jesus Christ. We are God's children made righteous and co-heirs with Christ; set free and apart from the law of sin and death; and we will have eternal life. (Ephesians 5:29,30; Romans 8:2, 8:15-17; I Corinthians 1:30, II Timothy 2:10)
- The Great Commission. We believe in the standing orders of the last words of Jesus Christ before His departure from earth and ascension into heaven. That is, the great commission to his disciples to spread the Good News to all nations - baptizing new believers and teaching them to obey everything He commanded. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- The Beatitudes. From the Sermon on the Mount, Christ gave us eight directives leading us on our journey through life. These statements have never rang more true then in our own times.
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:1-12 (NIV)